We often forget the simple things in life. My accident this week reminded me of some things that we usually just take for granted:
1) Life is FAR too short to be sad.
2) It IS good to be alive, don't ever forget that.
3) Be grateful for every day that you have, every day that you have the choice to do whatever you want to do.
4) Don't take training for granted you never know when it may be taken away from you.
5) Family and Friends are precious, you don't realise how much so till you need them, don't forget that.
6) Remember there is always someone else that is more worse off than you. Be thankful you have what you have.
7) There is no time in this life for self pity.
8) Things in life are sent to try us, it's how you deal with them that makes you stronger.
9) You can do ANYTHING you want to do, if you want it badly enough.
10) Life is what you make of it, so what are you waiting for?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone