Thursday 10 November 2011

Powerbreathe trial week 13: oops i forgot the inhaler!

Yep, the inevitable happened this week. I was in a rush, work is hectic, I had to go to the track to meet my coach directly from work. I forgot the inhaler. Normally that means that coach goes easy, because he is always afriad of me having asthma trouble and not being able to help me. Today was different.


I am not sure why, but he rolled on regardless and punished me the only way a coach can. I was exhausted. I managed to still make imporvements on my run speed throughout the session and i was faster than last week. The fitness is returning.BUT… not a single problem with the asthma at all.

I am back into the swing of training now, and everything has at last stopped hurting!

(originally published on Powerbreathe Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.