Saturday 10 December 2011

Powerbreathe: the trial is over and the asthma is cured!

So 12 weeks have come to an end, and wow, what a change has occurred.

When I started this trial I was an athlete and an asthma sufferer. Now, quite simply, I’m an athlete. You think I exaggerate? No I don’t!


I stopped needing the inhaler in about week 3 or 4. I carried around with me for a further 3-4 weeks ‘just in case’. In fact, my coach was quite concerned when I first stopped carrying it.

I usually needed it when I was doing intense training. I have an inhaler I got from the doctor, that is still in the box. One prescription charge wasted I think! In fact the doctor recently refused to give me a flu jab because i ‘no longer seemed to have asthma’.

This was exactly why I wanted to do this trial. Could the powerbreathe cure asthma? It was a physical limiter for me, putting a cap on what might be possible in intense training sessions due to the restriction.

I look forward to finding out the new extent of the limitless possibilities because I will not need that any more!!

Does powerbreathe work? YES!

Did I think it would when I started? No, I was not completely convinced!

Would I recommend it to other asthma sufferers? OH YES!!

The theory behind this product and how it works is very logical, why would you NOT try it?

(See the entire series of blogs from my trial on the POWERBREATHE BLOG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.