Saturday 3 September 2011

Top 10 mistakes triathletes make in training

I have been on quite a journey, from 15.5 stone overweight, incredibly unfit and never ever excercised, to consistently qualifying to represent Great Britain at World and European level for three years now.

I have had to learn an incredible amount, through self education, coaching and trial and error, in order to get to this level.

I do not believe that I am special, I was harbouring no hidden talent, I simply learnt how to make myself one of the best in the country.

Do you want to know how I did that? Do you want to know how YOU can do that?

Contact me info@melanieryding.co.uk or reply to this blog with your email contact details including where you are in the world and I will share with you the top 10 errors that I have made on my journey in training. You will then be invited to learn how YOU can be the best in YOUR country too.

I look forward to hearing from  you.

Melanie

http://www.melanieryding.co.uk/
http://www.ryding2health.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.